If you’re considering using OpenStack, then our in-depth feature published today “Is OpenStack ready for prime time?” is a must-read.
Here’s the TL;DR – Practitioners, vendors and analysts say the open source cloud platform is ready for enterprises, but it’s no cake-walk. OpenStack is not easy to deploy and manage. But then again, no private cloud is.
+MORE AT NETWORK WORLD: Status check on OpenStack from May 2015 +
- ZeroStack hatches plans for no-hassle, cloud-managed OpenStack
- Intel backs $ 100M funding round into OpenStack cloud
- Red Hat readies OpenStack for the enterprise
- The Power Of Vexxhost Cloud Servers
- OpenStack Is The Online Community Hope For Open-Source Cloud Servers